Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Weakness / Péché Mignon

 Hello everybody ! Are you like me ? Do you have something that you like a loooot and can't get over it ? Especially when it comes to food, I'm pretty weak haha. It actually depends on the season. Yes okay I'm weird, but really, in Winter I eat like I've never eaten before haha it's pretty funny and in Summer I almost don't eat anything...

Well, do you know what Nutella is ? Of course, who doesn't ? I mean it is soooo good right ? Anyway, a bit of Nutella in the morning ? in the afternoon ? It's just delicious !!!!
I almost have to stop myself because with some french baguette, I just can't. I would die haha

yumyum!
what's your péché mignon ??





9 comments:

  1. heheheheh! this is even my weakness too :D i was wondering if you would like to follow me on gfc and bloglovin... i will surely follow you back! Let me know! :D
    fashion blog miriam stella


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella is THE best, mmm so good! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nutella. A total weakness.

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nutella is one of my favorite things in the world. Mmm, I love it in the morning most. It makes breakfast more fun - although a little unhealthy :x

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love nutella! Would take a bath in it.

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw the pictures I was like YES, I relate to this post on a deep emotional level! Nutella is the love of my life! This is an amazing post!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I love nutella!! Love it straight from the fridge on a spoon haha

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nutella! My weakness is definitely Peanut Butter M&Ms... they are too good for words! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...